Monday, January 27, 2014

P90X3 Review - Day 2

Today was Day 2 - Agility X.  The workout is built around targets, speed and balance--of course, strength-building comes into play as well.  The video suggests using tape to create your "planes" (or lines) that you are working in, on and around.  I used six coins instead and it worked fine.  The workout varies speeds, direction and several different moves to keep moving your heart rate up.  There were a few moves that really challenged me, especially with Tony's quick changes.  For example, in a move called 3.4, I decided to do my own sequence.  With this being my first attempt and dealing with the learning curve of executing the moves (which I'll still need to work on), I just couldn't keep track of what Tony was calling out for me to do.  The workout wraps ups with plyo (or jump) push-ups.  This was a great finish that required you to dig deep and give it your all.  

Overall, a great workout but definitely one that will take a while to master.  I found myself frustrated a couple of times, but that's expected anytime you are learning something new.  Excited for day 3--yoga. 

Questions or need support?  Email me at teambeachbodycoachdarren@gmail.com.  Can't wait to hear from you1

No comments:

Post a Comment